Cutie Poo Pups
Ok great you have made the decision to adopt one of my Cutie Patooties. The first thing you need to do is contact me. Initially via email email@example.com and then we will set up a time to speak on the phone. 501-893-9829. PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT HOLD A PUPPY WITHOUT A DEPOSIT. The sign above needs to say puppy, but I am sure you get the message. Your opportunity to purchase the puppy is the same as everyone else. If you wait on more photos, another video, to speak with your husband, etc... you run the risk of the puppy not being available when you come back to take a second look. It is only fair when more than one person is looking at the same puppy. Please keep in mind. I am advertising on the world wide web. So how many families are interested? Who knows.
1. Please email me the answers to the adoption application questions.
2. Once you have placed a deposit, you will need to print off my guarantee and my terms and conditions page and fill in your info. Email it back to me unless we are meeting in person. Paperwork can be fill out then.
3. I will need your name address and phone #.
4. If we both reach an agreement on the purchase of a puppy then you will place an initial nonrefundable deposit by clicking on the buy now button on the available puppies page. All transactions are either thru paypal or cash. No Checks or Money Orders. If puppy is picked up in person then I only take cash.
5. You will need to set up a vet appointment before you receive your puppy. This is for a wellness check to validate the guarantees. Please read the guarantee and terms and conditions page...
6. I expect the puppy to be delivered or picked up once he is ready to leave. I do not offer a boarding service. If you are unable to pick the puppy up or received him on his date of release then a $10 a day boarding fee will apply and I will only hold him for a maximum of 14 days before he will be placed back up for adoption. I will not offer a refund on the deposit. This is to compensate me for my time and the expense of relisting the puppy.
7. The deposit you place is for one particular puppy. It is nontransferable. Once you place a deposit on a pup then I will remove the puppy from ads and mark him as SOLD to you. Once a deposit has been placed you are in a legal binding contract to purchase that particular puppy. Meaning you can not place a deposit on a puppy expect me to hold him for you then when you arrive should you see a puppy you like better apply your deposit to that one. I have lost time holding the initial puppy of interest, and it is not fair to the families that saw the puppy sold and chose a different puppy. Please note that credit or paypal charge backs are taken very seriously here at cutie poos. All charge backs will be turned over to small claims and a suit will be filed against you in Conway County Arkansas. Please make sure you are certain before placing a deposit and that you are ok with losing your deposit if you decide for whatever reason or circumstance that you no longer want the puppy.
8. I meet clients at a neutral public location not my home. Thank you